Patients from within Argentina and abroad
Investigaciones Vasculares leads its efforts towards a constant technological and professional development with the aim of providing an excellent service in vascular medicine and cutting-edge technical procedures.
Medical tourism is one of the main areas of specialization, which allows Investigaciones Vasculares to offer fast and accurate answers for all foreign patients who choose to be treated in Argentina, with the aim of giving them the certainty that being far from their country, their Health and that of your family will be in the care of an Institute of International Excellence that will guide and support you in your medical needs. We take care that, both the patient and his companions, are attended in a personalized way by trained professionals, whose mission is to provide all the necessary services to make their stay as satisfactory as possible.
In order to complement medical care, we have the support of companies dedicated especially to receptive medical tourism, who will effectively solve the special needs of patients, providing all the necessary information regarding airlines, hotels, transfers and tours tourist.
Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in adult and pediatric patients
- Simple and complex coronary / peripheral angioplasty
- Restenosis treatments
- Congenital heart disease treatment
- Cerebral / carotid angioplasty
- Embolization in neurological, peripheral, genito-urinary, digestive-biliary territory
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Electrophysiological and radiofrequency ablation and 3D navigation studies
- Pacemaker, resynchronizer and defibrillator placement
Thanks to a vast experience in the field of cardiology, the Investigaciones Vasculares medical team offers its patients an important variety of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. This allows treating any vascular pathology from a multidisciplinary perspective, which includes specialties such as interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, vascular and cardiovascular surgery.
Investigaciones Vasculares provides state-of-the-art technological equipment and a body of trained professionals to act just in time. In this way, we guarantee an adequate diagnosis, preventing a greater neurological commitment in the future.
The extensive experience and ongoing training of medical personnel, as well as the constant updating of the equipment, allow Investigaciones Vasculares to address peripheral vascular pathology from a multidisciplinary perspective, more effectively.
Cardiovascular and Vascular Surgery
- Simple / complex myocardial revascularization
- Aortic valve
- Carotid or vertebral artery surgery, thromboendarterectomy, embolectomy
- Peripheral venous vessel bypass or prosthesis graft
- Surgical treatment of aortic abdominal aneurysm